Andhra University Jobs advertisement: 7 Associate Professors and Assistant Professors posts have been published by Andhra University on their official website andhrauniversity.edu.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-11-20.
Andhra University job advertisement detail
|Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
|No. of Vacancies
|Master‘s degree, NET, SLET, Ph.D., M.Phil, SET, Bachelor’s Degree
|Andhra Pradesh, India
Andhra University Post Details
Associate Professors: 6 Posts
Assistant Professors: 1 Post
- Associate Professors: Ph.D. degree in Civil Engineering and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Professors: A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Sanskrit from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC the CSIR, or AP – SLET/APSET. OR Who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in Sanskrit in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time, as the case may be, exempted from NET/AP-SLET/AP-SET. Candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances /Bye-Laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ AP-SLET/ AP-SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions: a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode only b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners; c) An open Ph.D. viva-voce of the candidate has been conducted; d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency. The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned. OR B. The Ph.D. degree in Sanskrit from a foreign university /institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai)
- Associate Professors: Rs. 1,31,400 – 2,17,100/- Per Month
- Assistant Professors: Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/- Per Month
- Associate Professors: As Per Rule
- Assistant Professors: As Per Rule
SC/ST/PBD fee: Rs. 2,000/-
Overseas Citizens of India fee: 50 USD
For All fees: Rs. 3,000/-
Overseas Citizens of India fee: 150 USD
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the screening, written test, Interview, Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website andhrauniversity.edu.in on or before 20 November 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates submission of hardcopy of the application along with the self-attested relevant documents. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on or before 27th November 2023.
Notification date: 30th October 2023.
Application last Date: 20th November 2023.
Hard copy date: 27th November 2023.