ESIC Jobs advertisement: 13 Dental Mechanic, Junior Radiographer, O.T. Assistant, Pharmacist, and Radiographer posts have been published by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation on their official website esic.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-09-30.
ESIC Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Dental Mechanic, Junior Radiographer, O.T. Assistant, Pharmacist, Radiographer|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, 12th|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh India|
ESIC Post Details
Junior Radiographer: 7 Posts
O.T. Assistant: 1 Post
Pharmacist (Homeopathy): 1 Post
Radiographer: 1 Post
Dental Mechanic: 1 Post
- Junior Radiographer: 12th class passes with Science from a recognized Board. 2. Certificate or Diploma in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute.
- O.T. Assistant: Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one-year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
- Pharmacist (Homeopathy): 12th class passed with Science stream from a recognized Board and (ii) Diploma or Certificate course in Homeopathic Pharmacy of at least one year duration from a Central or State Government recognized institution.
- Radiographer: 12th class pass with Science from a recognized Board. 2. Diploma or Certificate in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute; And.
- Dental Mechanic: 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Science from a government-recognized Board or School. 2. Diploma (two years duration) in Dental Mechanics from an institute recognized by the Dental Council of India for such purpose. 3. Should be registered with the Dental Council.
- Junior Radiographer: Rs. 21,700- 69,100/- Per Month
- O.T. Assistant: Rs. 21,700- 69,100/- Per Month
- Pharmacist (Homeopathy): Rs. 29200- 92300/- Per Month
- Radiographer: Rs. 29200- 92300/- Per Month
- Dental Mechanic: Rs. 29200- 92300/- Per Month
- Junior Radiographer: 18-25 years
- O.T. Assistant: 18-25 years
- Pharmacist (Homeopathy): 18-25 years
- Radiographer: 18-25 years
- Dental Mechanic: 18-25 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ ST
10 years for PWD (General)
13 years for PWD (OBC)
15 years for PWD (SC/ST)
General fee: Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PWBD/ & Ex-Servicemen/ Women fee: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interviews, Merit, Written Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website esic.gov.in on or before 30th October 2023.
Application Last date: 30th October 2023.