ESIC Jobs advertisement: 17 ECG Technician, Junior Radiographer, Pharmacist, and Dental Mechanic posts have been published by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation on their official website esic.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-30.
ESIC Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||ECG Technician, Junior Radiographer, Pharmacist, Dental Mechanic|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Degree, 12th|
|Job Location||Jharkhand, India|
ESIC Post Details
ECG Technician: 1 Post
Junior Radiographer: 5 Posts
Pharmacist (Allopathic): 10 Posts
Dental Mechanic: 1 Post
- ECG Technician: 10+2 in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board. 2. Two years Diplomas in ECG from the Central or State Government or AICTE-recognized institute.
- Junior Radiographer: 12th class passes with Science from a recognized Board. 2. Certificate or Diploma in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute.
- Pharmacist (Allopathic): Degree in pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with a Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified & registered as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, of 1948.
- Dental Mechanic: 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Science from a government-recognized Board or School. 2. Diploma (two years duration) in Dental Mechanics from an institute recognized by the Dental Council of India for such purpose.
- ECG Technician: Rs. 25500- 81100/- Per Month
- Junior Radiographer: Rs. 21,700- 69,100/- Per Month
- Pharmacist (Allopathic): Rs. 29200- 92300/- Per Month
- Dental Mechanic: Rs. 29200- 92300/- Per Month
- ECG Technician: 18-25 years
- Junior Radiographer: 18-25 years
- Pharmacist (Allopathic): 32-37 years
- Dental Mechanic: 18-25 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ ST
10 years for PWD (General)
13 years for PWD (OBC)
15 years for PWD (SC/ST)
General fee: Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PWBD/ & Ex-Servicemen/ Women fee: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interviews, Merit, Written Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website esic.gov.in on or before 30th October 2023.
Application Last date: 30th October 2023.