Indian Institute of Petroleum Jobs advertisement: 51 Technical Assistant and technician posts have been published by the Indian Institute of Petroleum on their official website iip.res.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-11-09.
Indian Institute of Petroleum Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Petroleum|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||51|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, ITI, 10th|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
Indian Institute of Petroleum Post Details
Technical Assistant: 24 Posts
Technician-1: 27 Posts
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical Engg/Tech. of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission with minimum 60% marks and experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field from a recognized Institute/Organisation.
- Technician-1: SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with Science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and ITI certificate or national/state trade certificate in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) or Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) Trade. OR SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with Science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and 2 years full-time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized institution in Attendant an Operator(Chemical Plant) Laboratory Assistant or (Chemical Plant) Trade. OR SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with Science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and 3 years of work experience as an Attendant Operator(Chemical Plant) or Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) in a Ministry/Department/Organisation/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Body under Government of India/State/UT.
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 35400-112400/- Per Month
- Technician-1: Rs. 19900- 63200/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant: 28 years
- Technician-1: 28 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PWD
13 years for PWD (OBC)
15 years for PWD (SC/ST)
For General, OBC & EWS fee: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-servicemen/ Abroad Candidates and Regular Employees fee: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written test, Skill test, Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website csir.res.in on or before 9th November 2023. Interested and eligible candidates along with one recent passport-size self-signed photograph affixed together with the receipt of the application Hard copy Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. LI.P., Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248005 on or before 19th November 2023.
Notification Date: 20th October 2023.
Application Last date: 9th November 2023.
Hard copy date: 19th November 2023.