MPSC Jobs advertisement: 202 Assistant Commissioner Food, and Food Safety Officer posts have been published by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission on their official website mpsc.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-11-21.
MPSC Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Commissioner Food, Food Safety Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||202|
|Educational Qualification||P.hd, Degree, MBBS, Masters Degree|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
MPSC Post Details
Assistant Commissioner Food: 8 Posts
Food Safety Officer: 194 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner Food: Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree or Doctoral degree from a recognized university in Science with the subject of Chemistry or Degree from a recognized university in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology Oil Technology Agricultural Science or Medical Science Biochemistry or Microbiology or Chemistry or Medicine or Master’s Degree or Doctorate Equivalent or recognized qualification notified by the Food Authority with the approval of the Central Government.
- Food Safety Officer: Degree, Master’s Degree, or Doctorate from a recognized University in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture or Veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Chemistry or Medicine (M.B.B.S.). Equivalent or recognized qualification notified by the Food Authority with the approval of the Central Government.
- Assistant Commissioner Food: As Per Norms
- Food Safety Officer: As Per Norms
- Assistant Commissioner Food: As Par Rules
- Food Safety Officer: As Par the Rules
Amigas Candidates: Rs.544/-
BC, PWD Candidates: Rs. 344/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website mpsc.gov.in on or before 21th November 2023
Application Last date: 21st November 2023