NIRT Jobs advertisement: 73 Technical Assistant and Laboratory Attendant posts have been published by the National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis on their official website nirt.res.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-15.
NIRT Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||73|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, 10th|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
NIRT Post Details
Technical Assistant Group-B (Non-Ministerial): 60 Posts
Laboratory Attendant – 1 Group-C (Non-Ministerial): 13 Posts
- Technical Assistant Group-B (Non-Ministerial): 1st class three-year Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Medical Lab Technology from a recognized university
- Laboratory Attendant – 1 Group-C (Non-Ministerial): 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board. Plus One year of working experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered Lab.
- Technical Assistant Group-B (Non-Ministerial): Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
- Laboratory Attendant – 1 Group-C (Non-Ministerial): Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant Group-B (Non-Ministerial): 30 years
- Laboratory Attendant – 1 Group-C (Non-Ministerial): 18-25 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PWD
13 years for PWD (OBC)
15 years for PWD SC/ST)
General fee: Rs. 300/-
SC/ ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Women fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit list
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website nirt.res.in on or before 15th October 2023.
Notification date: 26th September 2023.
Application last Date; 15th October 2023.